WE UNDERSTAND THE NEEDS OF NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANISATIONS
Dry Kirkness is one of Perth’s leading boutique audit firms and our experienced auditors specialise in providing not-for-profit organisations with accounting and auditing services.
We know that audits are extremely important for assessing an organisation’s future fund, public image and credibility, especially for not-for-profit organisations.
We are committed to providing your organisation with the support, tools, tips and techniques you need to improve the performance of your business, increase profitability, and make strategic plans for the future.
HOW WE SUPPORT NOT-FOR-PROFITS
Our highly qualified team is available to advise you on ways to better manage your funds, minimise risk and provide you with practical advice for areas to improve your business.
Our dedicated, passionate and experienced auditors can support your not-for-profit organisation with:
- External audits
- Internal audits (for-profits and not-for-profits)
- Variable outgoing audits
- Grant acquittal audits
- Compliance audits
- Internal control, system and procedure reviews
GUIDED BY BEST PRACTICE
At Dry Kirkness, it’s important to us to consistently endeavour to adhere to a comprehensive system of quality controls while maintaining our independence.
Our partners have demonstrated the qualifications and skills required to achieve the ‘Registered Company Auditor’ status, as awarded by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
Registered Company Auditors must:
- Comply with APES 110 Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants, as issued by the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board.
- Document, maintain and comply with quality assurance procedures, as required by ASA 220 Quality Control for an Audit of a Financial Report and Other Historical Financial Information.
- Maintain appropriate professional indemnity insurance, as set out in Corporations Regulation 9.2.08(c).
- Implement and maintain complaints handling procedures, as set out in Corporations Regulation 9.2.08(d).
- Comply with any other conditions of their registration imposed by ASIC.
- Submit an annual statement to ASIC.
Our auditors also align with Australian Auditing Standards (ASA) 260 and comply with independence requirements of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commissions Act 2012 and ethical requirements of the Accounting Professional and Ethics Standards Board’s 110 Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (the Code).
GET IN TOUCH FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT AUDIT SERVICES TODAY
If you’re seeking comprehensive and detailed audit services for your not-for-profit organisation, Dry Kirkness’ Assurance Division is home to a team of highly skilled auditors who can help. To get in touch with one of the leading audit firms in Perth, contact us on (08) 9481 1118 today.