AUDIT SERVICES THAT SUPPORT YOUR ORGANISATION’S FUTURE
Dry Kirkness is one of Perth’s leading boutique audit firms. Our Assurance Division of experienced auditors specialise in providing companies and not-for-profit organisations with accounting and auditing services.
We firmly believe an audit is a great opportunity to review your business and we are ready to provide you with the support, tools, tips and techniques you need to improve the performance of your business, increase profitability, and make strategic plans for the future.
Our highly qualified team is available to advise you on ways to better manage your funds, minimise risk and provide you with practical advice for areas to improve your business.
EXPERIENCED AUDITORS IN YOUR SECTOR
Our auditors have “Big Four” backgrounds and are experienced in providing value beyond standard independent assurance services. Our firm provides auditing services to a variety of industries including, but not limited to:
- Mining services
- Technology, media and entertainment
- Age care
- Community services
- Property and construction
- Disability services
GUIDED BY BEST PRACTICE
Our team of auditors are committed to maintaining our independence and consistently work to implement and maintain an extensive system of quality controls.
The partners at our firm have demonstrated the appropriate qualifications and skills to achieve the ‘Registered Company Auditor’ status, as awarded by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).\]
Registered Company Auditors must:
- Comply with APES 110 Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants, as issued by the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board.
- Document, maintain and comply with quality assurance procedures, as required by ASA 220 Quality Control for an Audit of a Financial Report and Other Historical Financial Information.
- Maintain appropriate professional indemnity insurance, as set out in Corporations Regulation 9.2.08(c).
- Implement and maintain complaints handling procedures, as set out in Corporations Regulation 9.2.08(d).
- Comply with any other conditions of their registration imposed by ASIC.
- Submit an annual statement to ASIC.
Further, our auditors align with Australian Auditing Standards (ASA) 260 and comply with independence requirements of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commissions Act 2012 and ethical requirements of the Accounting Professional and Ethics Standards Board’s 110 Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (the Code).
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERIENCED AUDITORS TODAY
If you’re seeking comprehensive and detailed auditing services for your company, Dry Kirkness is home to a team of highly skilled auditors who can help.
To find out more about how our Perth audit firm can help your organisation, contact us on (08) 9481 1118 today.